Toast the Coast at the 12th Annual
Saturday, June 17th • 1-10pm EST
New This Year! Presale Tickets only. Available until June 16, 12pm. If still available, limited tickets at door for $25 - cash only. Tickets are also available at Hardings Friendly Market in Bridgman until June 16, 12pm.
- Admission into event
- Souvenir wine tasting glass
- Free parking and shuttle service
- Five live bands playing all day
- Classic Catering food booths onsite for purchase - cash only
- Tasting tickets: $1-2 for a taste and $6– 10 for a glass
It’s certainly no secret that Michigan is home to great wineries and picturesque beaches.
After 11 successful years of attracting over 4,000 wine and sun lovers each year, the Lake Michigan Shore Wine Trail is proud to once again pair two of its favorite local attractions at the 12th Annual Lake Michigan Shore Wine Festival.
Music Line Up
- Weko Beach is located off Exit 16 on I-94 in Southwest Michigan
- Take Red Arrow Highway to Lake Street and west on Lake Street in Bridgman
- Follow directions for parking & shuttle buses
- Free parking
- Shuttle buses available at designated lots in Bridgman
- Rain or shine event, No refunds
- No outside food or coolers allowed
- Must present valid ID for entry
- ATM available
- Ages 13 to 20: $10 at the door
- Ages 12 and under: FREE
The Lake Michigan Shore Wine Festival is a showcase event where guests sample (tastes or by the glass) all of the wonderful Lake Michigan Shore Wine Trail locally grown and produced varietals and wines from:
12 Corners • Baroda Founders • Cody Kresta • Cogdal • Contessa • Dablon • Domaine Berrien • Fenn Valley • Free Run • Gravity • Hickory Creek • Karma Vista • Lawton Ridge • Lazy Ballerina • Lemon Creek • Round Barn • St. Julian • Tabor Hill • Vineyard 2121 • Warner • White Pine
Wrap this into a day filled with sun & sand, extraordinary local cuisine, rock, blues, R&B, and pop — plus a dazzling sunset — and you have one fantastic summer festival ideal not only for wine aficionados, but for the entire family!